10 July 2017

Universal Dissolution: 64% ~ Gabriel Raio Lunar ~ 9 July 2017

Universal Dissolution has reached 64%, a 2% progress since 2 July. For more details, please check Disclosure News Italia.

Please note that Gabriel has his own site, Sementes Das Estrelas (Star Seeds).

For those who have asked ~ I do not know if the information is accurate, nor am I aware of anyone else validating it. Standard procedure....please use your own Higher Guidance :)

How I feel about this (and any other messages of this nature) is that they help me focus my intention and direct my meditations towards total and complete liberation for our Planet and Humanity. We are creator beings (albeit just re-learning to walk once again) and we can choose to step into our own power and do what we can for positive progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment