10 July 2017

The Azoth Purification of the Full Moon Leading to the 8/8 Lion's Gate ~ Lisa Rising Berry ~ 9 July 2017

Source: Rising Frequencies

Before reading this article I would strongly recommend reading my last two articles that I will post here. FIRST ARTICLE….SECOND ARTICLE I go into the details of Rahu and Ketu, and how they where the demonic energies that controlled the moon until the nodes shifted on May 9th. Both articles are very long. We also did 2 radio shows on these articles that are on our Rising Frequencies YouTube Channel. This Thursday will the the 3rd.

It’s interesting that the energy of the full Moon on the 8th and 9th of this month (July) is perfect timing. 8 and 9 are playing an important role right now in our 10 year of completion. The Earth has been continuously purified with the fires of Azoth…a topic that I have been writing about for a long time. Now it is the Moons turn. Without the purification of the Moon, things would only be half fixed, not balanced.

I have been on a 9 day vacation, today is my first day home. I really tuned down my antenna and put up a do not disturb sign.. I didn’t want to receive any information unless it was an emergency. A friend/client of mine sent me a great question, and when I tried to respond, I couldn’t respond at all. It was a question that was easy to answer, and knew the answer, but nothing…. I needed a break. Today, I read a post on Facebook by a fellow writer and clairvoyant Lisa Gawlas. She described what she currently sees in the field and I jumped for JOY! My vacation is over.

I normally only write my articles on the basis of my visions and personal experiences, but I 100% trust what Lisa saw, because it ties into my first two articles about the nodes of the moon. She has a great way of seeing the field that I resonate with as much as I resonate with my own abilities.

Here is how she described what she saw. I give explanation it in my terms based on my previous articles. My interpretation is connected to my work, she will write about how this is connected to her work. Plus, when I read what she saw, my do not disturb sign crashed, and I was flooded with information.

There is fire in the sky, lots of them in bonfire visuals, in a horseshoe shape (starting deep right, then bending deep left, then right again as we enter August. The fire flames turn into crystalline flames as we enter august. The great purification is underway (came thru my first reading today) as we move into the 8/8 Lions Gate!! 
Written by Lisa Gawlas

Before I even go into the root of her vision. The first sentence speaks volumes to me. I wrote an article called Fire In the Skies in 2014. It was about the Blood Moons. There were things that did not feel right to me about what I experienced, but I didn’t write about them. I decided to stay positive, and I just thought it was my monkey mind playing tricks on me. This was not the case. The moon was supposed to be purified in 2014. Things have only been half prepared until this full moon. I wrote how I saw the fires ignited, and then” fire trucks” pulled up. I really thought the symbolic “fire trucks” where supposed to put the fires out by adding water to them, but I was wrong. I understood the adding water part, but not to put them out. I didn’t grasp the knowledge of Azoth energy in 2014, to the extent I do now. I saw fire with no water applied. Azoth is a perfect combination of fire and water, which creates steam/smoke that is carried by the energy of the air element via the White Horse. The water was supposed to be added by Rahu and Ketu the nodes and keeper of the Lunar/Feminine/Water energy, and it was not added. So, there was zero Azoth purification of the moon taking place, all we had on the moon was fire energy. This is anger energy, Mars energy…all male with zero feminine water. You will read in my last 2 articles about how the Nagas have been deprived of water, and my personal experience with this. This is why I did not see any water applied to the fire when the “fire truck” pulled up in 2014. The good Nagas were without water, and the bad Nagas…Rahu and Ketu were in control. We did not fully experience the Blood Moons the way it was intended. The Moon has been broadcasting angry fire energy at us…not purified Azoth energy.

I have been saying since 2015 that things always feel ½ way done.

No comments:

Post a Comment